Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Status of Rowan Co / Montgomery Co. game

Featured Replies

If I were the Lady Indians I would go play Friday and Saturday.

Most ridiculous statement on BGP

 

Is there an award for this???:D

Just telling you what I heard. You know EVERYTHING you hear is true.:p

Take the personal jabs, to the PM's and discuss the topic, in the open forum.

If you want to use that logic...RC beat Pike Central who beat MC, so I think RC would have done just fine as well.

 

I didn't say Rowan wouldn't do well. I was just saying that Montgomery has done well against good defensive teams, so they should be fine.

If I were the Lady Indians I would go play Friday and Saturday.

 

All they had to do was say "OK".

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.