Campbell County 60 Simon Kenton 50

Final.

Good game played by the Camels. If only they knocked down the free throws in other games like they did tonight in the clutch. I think Nerl lead the way with 19. Albrecht had quite a few but i can't remember how many. Code has them playing well and closing games just at the right time of the year. Bright future for Campbell.

Was this game at SK ? If so I don't understand because the Scott- Dixie game got post-poned because the weather. I would understand not postponing this game if both teams were in the same region but they aren't so why does Kenton County allow this game to happen but not the Scott- Dixie game.

Was this game at SK ? If so I don't understand because the Scott- Dixie game got post-poned because the weather. I would understand not postponing this game if both teams were in the same region but they aren't so why does Kenton County allow this game to happen but not the Scott- Dixie game.

The game was moved back to 6:30 and the JV game was cancelled because of the snow.

Weather got bad about middle of the game . . Albrecht and Nerl both played very well leading the scoring. Ben Franzen didnt take many shots, letting cousin Andy do the Franzen scoring. 50 ad 23 were good players for SK

Ben didn't take many shots bc he was riding the bench due to fould trouble and Code getting noticably mad about a couple turnovers.

Ben didn't take many shots bc he was riding the bench due to fould trouble and Code getting noticably mad about a couple turnovers.

Actually Ben only had one foul so it was not because of being in foul trouble, maybe the turnovers and lack of D got his some time on the pine. He will bounce back and learn from this lesson.