South Oldham 54 Conner 43

South Oldham is a real threat to win the 8th region. They defeated Highlands earlier in the season and now Conner. Way to go Lady Dragons.

Hopefully they bring in refs from a different region because nobody will beat Shelby and their refs at home. Just sat through the most unfair home biased game i've ever seen Shelby over Simon Kenton at Shelby. Just wasn't right.

Hopefully they bring in refs from a different region because nobody will beat Shelby and their refs at home. Just sat through the most unfair home biased game i've ever seen Shelby over Simon Kenton at Shelby. Just wasn't right.

Simon and Shelby use the same group of officials from the 8th region. If anyone wants to go Bowling Green they will have to win at Shelby with the same group of officials.

A lot of folks feel as if they get homered when away from home, but the thing to do is play your best on the road. Shelby is the TEAM to beat.

South Oldham has a good ball team. Half-court team for the most part and one girl (Jones I believe is her name) who's really a good ball player. She had 30+ of the 52 against Conner. But don't count Conner out due to this game. They had to cancel the JV game because they didn't have enough healthy players and couple of the Varsity players weren't looking to well. Even with the slower than normal pace S Hodges could barely get up and down the floor. If she has her normal double-double, it would have been a close game.

If everyone is healthy for the tournament, it's still comes down to four teams. BC, ND, Highlands, and Conner. Anyone else would be a big surprise.

That Jones girl in South Oldham was impressive. Good Luck to SO in their tourney.

I hear ya T34 - the bug that is going around is impacting a lot of teams. I knew Conner must not have been at full strength. Last week, I referred to BC being back to full strength by tournament time after their loss to Ryle. When I heard who was out, the players that filled in, and then who was sick on the floor during that game it made much more sense. Then hearing how sick some of the SK players were during the Shelby game it also made more sense. This bug just lingers on-n-on. Hopefully all the teams should be healthy and back to full strength by districts.