Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bryan Station vs. Scott County Predictions

Featured Replies

Bryan Station 79-68.

You never know , on any given night any body can win at this level:ylsuper:

I can't disagree with you on that. good luck.

Bryan Station- 80

Scott Co.- 68

I'm going to have to go see this one myself. Can't believe that coach Hicks won't have the Cardinals better prepared than the last time so I'm going with Scott County in a squeaker.

I have seen them both, what a game to watch, but I think in the end it will be BS, especially if Mack continues his high level of play. BS supporting cast isn't bad, Station by 12.

I left with 6:00 minutes to go and Scott County up by 22.

I left with 6:00 minutes to go and Scott County up by 22.

 

:scared::eek::scared::eek:

What was going on? Bad game by BS or great shooting by Scott Co.?

Yeah. Scott County led all the way. Mack must have had an off game, couldn't seem to hit anything. Fares was superb for Scott County as was Guyn. Brings BS back into the pack. Final was 86-65 I'm told.

I have to say, I am shocked by this score. I went to the first game between the 2 teams and BS thoroughly dominated. Mack was unstoppable. I knew SC made some lineup changes and would be more ready this time, but still I thought BS would win. I wasn't able to attend, but a friend of mine text me the score in the 3rd quarter and I about fell out of my chair. I had to send a message back to confirm she was telling me the right team on top.

 

The 11th is WIDE open.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.