Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Student Sections

Featured Replies

Over the years I've many wild things and some inappropriate from student sections. But last night I saw something I'd never seen before so I thought I'd let everyone post their opinions.

 

A Madison Central student came out in his underwear (not boxers) wearing a jock strap over the top of them. He was standing in the front making lude comments. The ref went over and made him put his clothes on. I have no idea where the teachers or administration of MCHS were and I hope that Alan Junior didn't see him and ignore it because I know his family has much more class than this. I thought that the Mason Co. kids were inappropriate with their jailbird outfits at the Scott Co. game but I believe this one takes the cake.

 

What does everyone think?

Wow, so much for a family night at a ballgame. Surely the admin. will take care of it on Monday. Do ya think he made his parents proud?

  • Author

I don't know if he made his family proud or not but I sure used it as a learning experience for my son and his friends.

Over the years I've many wild things and some inappropriate from student sections. But last night I saw something I'd never seen before so I thought I'd let everyone post their opinions.

 

A Madison Central student came out in his underwear (not boxers) wearing a jock strap over the top of them. He was standing in the front making lude comments. The ref went over and made him put his clothes on. I have no idea where the teachers or administration of MCHS were and I hope that Alan Junior didn't see him and ignore it because I know his family has much more class than this. I thought that the Mason Co. kids were inappropriate with their jailbird outfits at the Scott Co. game but I believe this one takes the cake.

 

What does everyone think?

 

I think Mason County did that because the Scott County students did the same thing a few years ago with Wes Jones.

The jailbird thing was kind of cute but a kid in his underwear is crazy. If I was there with my 8 year old daughter I would have been very upset. Student sections do cross the line sometimes but mostly it is just good clean fun.

It's great to show the school spirit but the underwear thing is a little far fetched these days in times. But good luck and keep cheering your teams on, with class!!

In your underwear is a little over the top. But (clean) school spirit is an amazing thing to see.

Over the years I've many wild things and some inappropriate from student sections. But last night I saw something I'd never seen before so I thought I'd let everyone post their opinions.

 

A Madison Central student came out in his underwear (not boxers) wearing a jock strap over the top of them. He was standing in the front making lude comments. The ref went over and made him put his clothes on. I have no idea where the teachers or administration of MCHS were and I hope that Alan Junior didn't see him and ignore it because I know his family has much more class than this. I thought that the Mason Co. kids were inappropriate with their jailbird outfits at the Scott Co. game but I believe this one takes the cake.

 

What does everyone think?

 

I too wonder where the administration or staff was at? Don't they have a teacher/AD/someone, who keeps an eye out for the kids at the games? Most students sections have fun but this was a bit much and crossed the line of good taste in a public forum.

I've seen alot of student cheering sections and I think that Covington Catholic has the best by far.:banana::banana:

I've seen alot of student cheering sections and I think that Covington Catholic has the best by far.:banana::banana:

 

Finally something we agree on! :D :thumb:

I saw a kid in a american flag speedo at the All "A" State tourney....

 

Same here, and I didn't really think anything of it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.