Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First March Madness Projections

Featured Replies

If UK ends up with only 11 or 12 losses, they will have to be on fire to do that, and they will make it. If not, NIT.

BEast leading the way with seven...Cards coming in as a 6 seed. :ylsuper:

 

That's right!!!! Go Cards!!!:banana::banana:

Hold up guys, I mean we still have a lot more season to play!!! They WILL, I repeat WILL make the tourney!!!!

 

UK's Schedule From Today:

 

February 2 at Georgia

February 6 at Auburn

February 9 Alabama

February 12 at No. 18 Vanderbilt

February 16 at LSU

February 19 Georgia

February 23 Arkansas

February 27 No. 22 Mississippi

March 2 at No. 8 Tennessee

March 5 at South Carolina

March 9 No. 19 Florida

I see three loses on the schedule.

 

Sounds about right to me, give or take a loss.

Hold up guys, I mean we still have a lot more season to play!!! They WILL, I repeat WILL make the tourney!!!!

 

UK's Schedule From Today:

 

February 2 at Georgia

February 6 at Auburn

February 9 Alabama

February 12 at No. 18 Vanderbilt

February 16 at LSU

February 19 Georgia

February 23 Arkansas

February 27 No. 22 Mississippi

March 2 at No. 8 Tennessee

March 5 at South Carolina

March 9 No. 19 Florida

 

 

No way imo. But anything can happen.:thumb:

UK winning the SEC Tournament is a possibility...especially if they could get in a bracket opposite of Tennessee and the big orange get beat out. Tennessee is the only team in the conference that I feel like UK is at a big disadvantage against when it comes to personnel...I know we beat them but they're a better team. If UK could avoid them in the conference tourny (assuming we can get healthy and develop some chemistry with a full roster), they match up pretty well with the rest of the conference.

 

And no, I'm not an overoptimistic UK fan...I just don't think the SEC is that strong. Tennessee is clearly the best team in the conference...after that, a healthy UK team's chances are comparable to anyone else. That means it wouldn't surprise me if UK lost in the first round, won the tournament or finished anywhere in between.

 

 

I agree with all you say. I will add, though, that UK is very capable of losing to anyone in the first round of the SEC Tourney as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.