Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co 63 Henry Clay 45

Featured Replies

Final

 

HC actually led 26-22 at the half. The Royals outscore HC by 20 in the 3rd quarter and coast from there. Miller with 28.

Very boring game. Mason Co didn't show up in the 1st half. But the Royals win.

Final

 

HC actually led 26-22 at the half. The Royals outscore HC by 20 in the 3rd quarter and coast from there. Miller with 28.

 

Miller 28 and 11, Middleton and King 9 a piece, Trev. Setty 5, Tolle 4, Treg Setty and Rice 3 a piece, Pawsat 2.

 

The Devils controlled the tempo much of the game. Only 16 points scored in the second quarter combined, 10 for HC and 6 for MC. Then Mason came out in the third quarter with a 25-5 quarter. Good win for the Royals but came out and thought they could just show up and win, but had to fight their way bacl into it. Good game for the Devils as well. Just out manned by the Royals.

Miller also had 11 boards to go with those 28 points.

 

 

You beat me to it Lights Out.. haha.

  • Author
Very boring game. Mason Co didn't show up in the 1st half. But the Royals win.

 

When Henry Clay took the air out of the ball for 2 minutes in the 2nd quarter, then finally drove inside and drew the foul. I threw my TV remote across the room. :lol:

 

I listen to the game on Channel 10 here in Maysville. In any case, the Royals were down 6 at that point and I wasn't doing very well. HC missing their two best players and the Royals just didn't show up til the 3rd. Not a good precedent to set at this point of the year.

Very boring game. Mason Co didn't show up in the 1st half. But the Royals win.

 

I agree. I wanted to leave at halftime because it was too slow. But give props to HC for controlling the tempo until the second half.

I agree. I wanted to leave at halftime because it was too slow. But give props to HC for controlling the tempo until the second half.

 

This was probley the worst game Mason Co has played all year. I wanted to go to sleep. :sleep:

Miller also had 11 boards to go with those 28 points.

 

 

You beat me to it Lights Out.. haha.

 

Yea... Miller absolutley dominated this game. He was the only one I thought came to play for the Royals tonight.

  • Author
This was probley the worst game Mason Co has played all year. I wanted to go to sleep. :sleep:

 

Not even close, that Scott Co game was the worst display of basketball of a team with talent that I have seen in my 18 years of watching high school basketball.

 

No question they were going through the motions the first half.

Not even close, that Scott Co game was the worst display of basketball of a team with talent that I have seen in my 18 years of watching high school basketball.

 

No question they were going through the motions the first half.

 

True. They didn't have any energy tonight either. Nor did the fans. Shew, the atmosphere was terrible tonight as well. Fans didn't cheer until the last 30 seconds when Darius threw one down on a fast break.

  • Author
True. They didn't have any energy tonight either. Nor did the fans. Shew, the atmosphere was terrible tonight as well. Fans didn't cheer until the last 30 seconds when Darius threw one down on a fast break.

 

The reason why I didn't go to the game is because Henry Clay was missing their two best players, Royals had plenty of rest. I figured they would coast to another 20-30 point win. I can imagine a lot of people had that mentality. They have two road games next week on Friday, Saturday. Rowan Co and Madison Central.

The reason why I didn't go to the game is because Henry Clay was missing their two best players, Royals had plenty of rest. I figured they would coast to another 20-30 point win. I can imagine a lot of people had that mentality. They have two road games next week on Friday, Saturday. Rowan Co and Madison Central.

 

Yea, you can tell they thought they would cruise. I told my Dad this before the game. I knew they were missing two. Mason better come to play at Rowan, it always seems when they travle to Morehead they have some tough games. How is Madison Central this year?

  • Author
Yea, you can tell they thought they would cruise. I told my Dad this before the game. I knew they were missing two. Mason better come to play at Rowan, it always seems when they travle to Morehead they have some tough games. How is Madison Central this year?

 

They are 12-6 this year, they always seem to be in the mix in the 11th region. Madison and Mason Co played a brutally, physical game last year the Fieldhouse and I would expect the same this year. Madison Central has only lost 2 home games this year: By 1 point to Clark Co early in the year and by 18 to Bryan Station a couple weeks ago.

 

Royals "should" win by 10 plus, but if they come out flat it could get interesting.

They are 12-6 this year, they always seem to be in the mix in the 11th region. Madison and Mason Co played a brutally, physical game last year the Fieldhouse and I would expect the same this year. Madison Central has only lost 2 home games this year: By 1 point to Clark Co early in the year and by 18 to Bryan Station a couple weeks ago.

 

Royals "should" win by 10 plus, but if they come out flat it could get interesting.

 

I remember the game last year. It got testy at times. Sounds like the Royals have it cut out for them coming up with these two.

I agree with the boring game statement. With about 2-3 minutes left in the

2nd quarter Coach O'Hearn pulled all the starters out of the game and told them that if they didn't want to play ball, then he would find 5 more that did. In comes Pawsat, Treg Setty, Rice, Gilbert & Hamm to finish out the half. Classic!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.