Ashland 52 Morgan Co 46

Dating back to the Rowan Co. game that included a last second shot at the buzzer, Morgan endured a last second three pointer by Ashland in the 1st quarter and a half court bank shot at halftime. Unreal. 3 consecutive last second shots, culminating in the half court heave.....hard to win when shots like that keep falling for the other team.

Lady Cougars couldn't get over the 5-7 point deficit...they cut it to 3 or 4 midway through 4th...but couldn't get the baskets to fall when they needed to.

Dating back to the Rowan Co. game that included a last second shot at the buzzer, Morgan endured a last second three pointer by Ashland in the 1st quarter and a half court bank shot at halftime. Unreal. 3 consecutive last second shots, culminating in the half court heave.....hard to win when shots like that keep falling for the other team.

Good to see that Bradley is incorporating some of his patented shots from his Holy Family days into the Kittens offense.

Lady Cougars couldn't get over the 5-7 point deficit...they cut it to 3 or 4 midway through 4th...but couldn't get the baskets to fall when they needed to.

Give credit where credit is due. Don't think that two 3 point shots won this game for Ashland. Ashland's half court "d" was the biggest reason in that it had Morgan confused all night. Also Morgan banked in its own 3-pointer from the top of the key when Morgan was trying to make a 4th quarter run. Ashland led this game from virtually from beginning to end.

That being said - Morgan is an extremely good team that has a definite shot at winning the region. They are a hard team to beat, especially at home. I am not implying that there was any home cooking going on, I thought the refs did a great job of calling a very physical ballgame. I mean that Morgan has a very vocal (in a positive way) fan base that equates into a very solid "sixth man". Morgan is a very energetic team that feeds off of its fan support.

I agree INt.Foul...on Ashland's half court D...it was great...it held Fugate and Kelly to 1-15 from the floor including 15 straight blanks....

Those three's are not implying anything less than the reality that they went in.

On Ashland leading virtually from beginning to end....Morgan co. lead in the first quarter 10-4 before Ashland went on 10-0 run.

Ashland has the size and guard play to win this region, but with so many teams with different match ups...it'll depend on the draw, a call, and a bounce of the ball.

I agree INt.Foul...on Ashland's half court D...it was great...it held Fugate and Kelly to 1-15 from the floor including 15 straight blanks....

Those three's are not implying anything less than the reality that they went in.

On Ashland leading virtually from beginning to end....Morgan co. lead in the first quarter 10-4 before Ashland went on 10-0 run.

Ashland has the size and guard play to win this region, but with so many teams with different match ups...it'll depend on the draw, a call, and a bounce of the ball.

We're definitely in agreement here. The reason I said "Virtually" from beginning to end is because I knew that Morgan held an early lead. I was just to lazy to type it out:D

I agree that any of about 5 or 6 teams can take this region!!! Its going to get exciting!!!!