Giants/Cowboys Updates

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the team known for big play touchdowns is running ten minute drives to score and the team known for having to really grind things out is making some big yardage plays. I've been staying away from the update thread so far today because im superstitious during gametime but so far a fun game. I love that the G-men hate the Cowboys just as much as I do. Now they got to shutdown Barber some.

I'm shocked that Troy Aikman was assigned to do this game. I figured that no matter how "professional" he might be, that he should have been asked to do the Green Bay/Seattle game.

I would love for him to forget that he was on the air for a few minutes if this game starts to go south for Dallas. :lol:

I'm shocked that Troy Aikman was assigned to do this game. I figured that no matter how "professional" he might be, that he should have been asked to do the Green Bay/Seattle game.

I would love for him to forget that he was on the air for a few minutes if this game starts to go south for Dallas. :lol:

Aikman has his moments where he gets on my nerves, but Buck is the worst. I hate Joe Buck with a passion (when he's announcing games).

Aikman has his moments where he gets on my nerves, but Buck is the worst. I hate Joe Buck with a passion (when he's announcing games).

White Sox fans were thoroughly enjoying ripping him when he called their World Series games against Houston. I rather enjoyed it. :lol:

Yes, saying he is goodness awful to listen to isn't quite strong enough.