Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana - Michigan Updates...

Featured Replies

^ Plays like Joe IMO just a bit smaller and not as good a shooter.

 

IMO, Joe is not a very good shooter, not like everyone thought he would be.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Erin Andrews sighting.

 

I stepped away from my TV for a minute and missed that what was I thinking???? :cry:

So whats that say about Jordan. :D

 

I am not disagreeing, I haven't watched him enough to know, I was just saying.

I am not disagreeing, I haven't watched him enough to know, I was just saying.

 

It's the first time I have ever really seen him play so I shouldn't judge it solely on this game.

You can hardly see that avatar. I need to do better...

It's the first time I have ever really seen him play so I shouldn't judge it solely on this game.

 

Plus Jordan is a Frosh, and Joe is a Sr, he should be better.

This tv is not working too good, did someone just try and show off by dunking the ball, and miss it?

This tv is not working too good, did someone just try and show off by dunking the ball, and miss it?

 

Impressive block by the front of the rim...

Impressive block by the front of the rim...

 

OUCH!!! thats has to feel good for the ego....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.