Ludlow vs Villa Madonna Predictions

I think it is going to depend on what Ludlow team shows up. There are times when they play really well, and then other times they don't look so hot. Villa has been pretty good this year. They only have 4 wins, but they have lost a lot of close ones. The only bad loss they have is against NCC which is to be expected.

Ill go Villa by 77-70. They have to be able to hold off Ludlows hot shooting at home.

Ludlow should always be favored to beat teams like Villa IMO. I'll take the team down on the river by 10. Good luck to both teams.

Teams like Villa? Villa has come a long way over the years. They will never be a regional contender, but they are certainly not as bad as they used to be. I believe they are undefeated in DIII right now, tied with Beechwood. I guess we'll see tonight, but I'll still take Villa over Ludlow.

Teams like Villa? Villa has come a long way over the years. They will never be a regional contender, but they are certainly not as bad as they used to be. I believe they are undefeated in DIII right now, tied with Beechwood. I guess we'll see tonight, but I'll still take Villa over Ludlow.

You may well be right about Villa but it is still my opinion that Ludlow should always be able to handle teams like Villa, Calvary and Heritage. I fully admit that my view seems rather narrow and that those schools have improved some but I would think if I were a Ludlow fan I would be very disappointed with loses to any of these 3 schools. I could be wrong, they may think differently down in Ludlow.

Good luck to both teams tonight..

Apparently Villa has enough as they beat Ludlow in OT.

That doesn't surprise me. I thought it would be a close game that Villa would come out on top for, but didn't think there was any sense in making a prediction for a game that had already been played.

Love and that Bryan(t?) kid can either one drop 30 on any given night...