Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Canton Ohio

Featured Replies

  • Author
Mason County 80

Mount de Chantel of Wheeling, West Virginia 48

 

Wow.

Anyone have any stats?

I believe Mason County will play the North Canton team, Hoover High tomorrow at 8pm.

  • Author
I believe Mason County will play the North Canton team, Hoover High tomorrow at 8pm.

 

They're supposed to be really good, aren't they? Ranked nationally? That's what I thought, at least.

 

Anyone have stats or info on this first game, though?

  • Author
We won't get any stats I believe from this game or from Canton.

 

Doesn't the coach usually call these kind of scores/stats in?

  • Author
I am not sure what the protocal is as far as who calls what in.

 

Oh, okay. I was just wondering. I'm pretty sure that the coach calls the scores in to the paper, I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about this game.

Oh, okay. I was just wondering. I'm pretty sure that the coach calls the scores in to the paper, I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about this game.[/QUOT

 

In making the following statement, I am just going by when I know back in the day when I played, but the team stat person or person keeping the book always called in the score. This is going without knowing who is traveling with the team.

  • Author
Oh, okay. I was just wondering. I'm pretty sure that the coach calls the scores in to the paper, I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about this game.[/QUOT

 

In making the following statement, I am just going by when I know back in the day when I played, but the team stat person or person keeping the book always called in the score. This is going without knowing who is traveling with the team.

 

Oh, okay.. well that sounds about right. I knew someone called it in, but I wasn't sure as to who!

Chambers and Menke both with 22...thats all I heard

Sumoroyal always calls the sores in but I am in Lexington this week. Mrs. Sumoroyal is in Canton and believe she called KHSAA and the Herald In Lexington. The team we played last night we missing a couple of starters and the team we play tonight I heard was ranked like #6 Nationally.:eek:

NDA from the 9th got beat by 25-30 yesterday ...:scared::scared:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.