Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 89 Village Academy 36

Featured Replies

Does anyone have a score and stats from the late game last night???

Does anyone have a score and stats from the late game last night???
RH won 89 - 36.

 

No detailed stats to speak of. This one was over early. Euton and Jackson did not play over two quarters and finished with 16p/8r and 17p/10r respectively. RH went deep early, finishing the game with the 11-16 rotation on the floor the entire 4th quarter.

After looking at Village Academy's schedule, this is pretty much what I expected.

 

See if the Royals can keep it up through the tournament.

Cupcake. Hope it gets a bit more difficult since the KOBG tourney looms up ahead.

Where is Village Academy?

Congrats to RH on the win.

 

Kinda confused by the soft team scheduling though. But like Corleone stated in a earlier post, kinda best to have the Home team advance as far as possible.

 

Are there any teams that will give RH a good game in this Tournament?

Congrats to RH on the win.

 

Kinda confused by the soft team scheduling though. But like Corleone stated in a earlier post, kinda best to have the Home team advance as far as possible.

 

Are there any teams that will give RH a good game in this Tournament?

 

Considering how up and down Rose Hill has been this year, you never want to assume anything. BUT I would say it's a fairly safe bet they will win this tournament rather easily.

Considering how up and down Rose Hill has been this year, you never want to assume anything. BUT I would say it's a fairly safe bet they will win this tournament rather easily.

 

It is always nice to win a tournament, especially your own, but I believe this team needs to find its Identity as a team, and that is hard to do against weak teams. Especially knowing they have some tough games coming up. Was this the best they could get to their tournament or is this the schedule they chose? I know sometimes teams drop out and some teams are hard to schedule with.

It is always nice to win a tournament, especially your own, but I believe this team needs to find its Identity as a team, and that is hard to do against weak teams. Especially knowing they have some tough games coming up. Was this the best they could get to their tournament or is this the schedule they chose? I know sometimes teams drop out and some teams are hard to schedule with.

 

I agree, Rose Hill will get plenty of experience going to the KOB and we shall see how far they go in the All A. BUT you are right, racking up 50 point wins against teams you should beat doesn't do much for anybody involved.

 

I can't speak for any teams that may have dropped out or said no to being scheduled, BUT as far as I know this was the same situation last year, Rose Hill was the overwhelming favorite in otherwise weak tournament field.

 

Dec 28, '06 Piarist School 90 - 40 (W)

Dec 29, '06 Bath County 100 - 85 (W)

Dec 30, '06 West Carter 78 - 49 (W)

Do we know enough about the team from Penn. to determine their ability? Looking at Rose Hill's schedule I would consider it anything but weak.

Do we know enough about the team from Penn. to determine their ability? Looking at Rose Hill's schedule I would consider it anything but weak.

 

Shanksville Stonycreek (Shanksville, PA) (Vance Coleman Tou...) W 72-48

Ligonier Valley (Ligonier, PA) (Vance Coleman Tou...) W 68-28

@Penn Cambria (Cresson, PA) W 80-53

@Windber (PA) W 84-57

Central Cambria (Ebensburg, PA) W 71-67

Bishop McCort (Johnstown, PA) ** W 69-68

Westmont Hilltop (Johnstown, PA) ** W 75-64

Horizon Science Academy (Columbus, OH) (David Garnes Memo...) W 65-47

Bath County (Owingsville, KY) (David Garnes Tour...) ???

 

Well, they are 8-0 coming into the game against Bath Co. I believe half of their wins have come against teams with a winning record. So if they and Rose Hill take care of business in the semis and this team in turn beats RH, then I will stand corrected.

 

Shall be interesting to see how they match up, if they meet.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.