Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks may play against Houston

Featured Replies

I haven't read anything to that regard, just that he hadn't practice since last Thursday.

 

And I want you to know I am tempted to respond to the post above but am refraining.:D

 

:lol: I appreciate it. :thumb:

 

I keep seeing "reinjured" thrown around, but nothing that says what he actually did.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't read anything to that regard, just that he hadn't practice since last Thursday.

 

And I want you to know I am tempted to respond to the post above but am refraining.:D

 

Some people will never drop it!

 

Just a theory but Guru might pay them to come and start things to keep the threads going!:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.