December 13, 200718 yr How was that not just a violation on X after the UC basketball? X player out of bounds throws it to X player in bounds....who steps out of bounds and throws it in to another player?
December 13, 200718 yr Author If UC makes 50 % of their layups they are winning by double digits. Big plays there by D!!!
December 13, 200718 yr Author How in the world do you not get the ball inbounds coming out of a timeout? GOSH!
December 13, 200718 yr Author X is likely going to win, but this has been a great game... Neither team has played well, its been ugly. But I agree a very exciting game to watch. UC has impressed me, at least with their effort and intensity!
December 13, 200718 yr Make the easy ones, and it's a much different game. Oh well. I saw the effort and hustle I have been looking for...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.