December 13, 200718 yr Author Shoot it out there all day D Brown... Thought you were working the game, GT?
December 13, 200718 yr Thought you were working the game, GT? X was kind enough to deny my media request. :irked:
December 13, 200718 yr Author X was kind enough to deny my media request. :irked: I gotcha. At least you get to enjoy the game though! (well hopefully you dont enjoy it TOO much!)
December 13, 200718 yr I gotcha. At least you get to enjoy the game though! (well hopefully you dont enjoy it TOO much!) Cheers...
December 13, 200718 yr Author UC will play tough, I think. I know they are bad this year, but they are going to play hard and alot of times that will keep you close in a big rivalry game like this one.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.