December 13, 200718 yr UC missed a lot of opportunities in that half to build a lead. X was lucky to get out of that half like that.
December 13, 200718 yr Author The story of this one will be told in the 4 minutes out of the half. UC has been really bad out of halftime on the season... Sounds like something Steven Lavin would say!
December 13, 200718 yr Author Who is this Duncan kid? I dont think I have ever seen that kind of play from him.
December 13, 200718 yr For the record, Rashad Bishop is going to be very, very good in his time at UC...
December 13, 200718 yr Nice flop there from your guy! Smart flop too. The second the shoulder dips, act it up...
December 13, 200718 yr Author Smart flop too. The second the shoulder dips, act it up... :thumb: Scary moment here for Gentry.
December 13, 200718 yr Glad to hear they were just being cautious with Marv. Now Duncan. Takes a way quite a bit of the excitement that was building...
December 13, 200718 yr Author Duncan doesn't look good walking off. Geez I know he is not the toughest kid ever but he took a bad fall there.
December 13, 200718 yr Author Anderson reminds of Cage a little. Doesn't pass the ball as well, but handles the ball better, I Think.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.