Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson Co. 69 North Laurel 61

Featured Replies

Seidel had 25 points, six boards.

Any stats on Brumback? Jackson Co. could be the real deal if they play to their potential each game.

  • Author

Brumback had 21

Jackson is a tough place to win. Not many teams will come out of there with a W this season.

Brumback had 21

 

Thanks, he is a real force inside for Jackson and they have a few other nice athletes to go along with him could be a real dangerous team in a one game and out situation.

Who had Jackson ahead of North Laurel?

 

I couldn't help myself, Les. You've been on a roll lately.

  • Author

Hey Seidel scored 25, though. At least I had him as one of the top 10 players in the region.

But, you owe me that one.

Very true. I've already conceded that issue.

Brumback is a beast. Jackson had some quality kids off the bench that can shoot well. I do believe they need to work on the free throws to bring home a regional championship. It is early in the season.

 

Did anyone see Brumback play football this season? I heard he dominated and could be a diamond in the rough!

Nick Brumback had 21 pts and 9 rebounds in this game. Jackson county was in control of this game from start to finish. North made a run late in the fourth to cut it two. Then Brumback got a steal and was in the open floor by himself and dalton comefrom behind to try to block his shot and Brumback dunked all over him and got fouled. Dalton was posterized. I am working on trying to get the dunk put on youtube.

This was a great game to watch. Typical game played at JCHS, very physical play. NL made an excellent comeback after being down a bunch early. Officiating went from nearly out of control, allowing all sorts of contact, to very tightly called at the very end.

 

Brumback is an animal, and uses the glass like an old school player. I really like watching him play. I don't know why JC quit going to him for such a long stretch.

 

I like NL's chances a lot in a rematch in the District Tournament, which I believe is at NL.

Great game to watch, congrats to JC. This should be a great rematch in the District Tourney as Boucher said. BTW their were many trips were Brumback didn't even touch the ball I don't see how the coach would allow his team to not run the offense thru his a great player like that. I heard that UK was talking to Brumback about walkin on for Football anyone else head this?

Great game to watch, congrats to JC. This should be a great rematch in the District Tourney as Boucher said. BTW their were many trips were Brumback didn't even touch the ball I don't see how the coach would allow his team to not run the offense thru his a great player like that. I heard that UK was talking to Brumback about walkin on for Football anyone else head this?

 

I don't know if I could see Brumback playing at a major college for basketball, but he sure could pan out to be a great steal for a football program.

I don't know if I could see Brumback playing at a major college for basketball, but he sure could pan out to be a great steal for a football program.

 

I agree he passes the D1 football athlete look test, at first glance IMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.