Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats not lacking drama as fans have little patience for Gillespie

Featured Replies

I'll offer my first critique of BCG in the fall of '09.

 

Exactly, my thoughts...... I want him to have HIS style of players to fit HIS style of play....I want to see what he does with HIS OWN recruits he evaluates and signs HIMSELF.......Although it is hard to excuse the Gardner-Webb game...

I defended Tubby on here and I also now am supporting Billy Gillispie. I don't think that anyone could find one of my post that has said anything like "bashing Bill G." from the start to get back at alot of the Tubby basher's. I hope that BCG can get things rolling at U.K., get more of his recruits in and WIN. Like I said, I am not going to get into the category that some did when Tubby arrived, from day one some were all over him.

 

I am first and foremost a U.K. basketball fan and that will never change.

 

I also hope that OTS does well at Minnesota and wins them all unless they should play U.K..

I can't believe that people are already doing this to Coach Gillispie. It's going to eventually come to a time when no one will want to coach this team.

 

:thumb::thumb: My thoughts exactly.

If Iam thinking good a few drinks guys , Ricky P . took a group of nobodys to being something hanging on the beems at RUPP ..:ylsuper::ylsuper:

If Iam thinking good a few drinks guys , Ricky P . took a group of nobodys to being something hanging on the beems at RUPP ..:ylsuper::ylsuper:

The team you are referring to were all about heart, pride, and determination.

If the team now had half of that they wouldn't lose a game..

Obviously UK fans won't be patient because we are use to winning. However we are really depleted right now we only have 3 scoring threats in Patterson, Crawford, and Bradley. Give it sometime when Jasper and Meeks get back we will be fine. Also once Gillispie gets his recruits here in the next few years we will be contending for it all. I have no doubt about that.

The team you are referring to were all about heart, pride, and determination.

If the team now had half of that they wouldn't lose a game..

 

They could actually shoot an outside shot too. I think that's the biggest difference.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.