Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel vs. Corbin predictions (12-14-07)

Featured Replies

It will be very interesting to see how this one turns out. With Crawford out, if South cant win this one at home I dont see how they would have much of a shot at them at all later in the year with Crawford. I think Corbin puts more talent on the floor even without the big fella, but Corbin's key players are still pretty young and Steve Wright is a very good coach. I wouldnt be surprised to see a one or two point win for the Cards.

It will be very interesting to see how this one turns out. With Crawford out, if South cant win this one at home I dont see how they would have much of a shot at them at all later in the year with Crawford. I think Corbin puts more talent on the floor even without the big fella, but Corbin's key players are still pretty young and Steve Wright is a very good coach. I wouldnt be surprised to see a one or two point win for the Cards.

 

Old School, gotta disagree with you, but kinda see what ya mean.

Win or lose, South Laurel will be much-improved by the time the two teams meet again in Corbin, but so will Corbin.

The Cardinals always begin to peak come February or March.

There's a lot of season left and for region sake, it's wide open.

But I'm going with Corbin by 14.

Corbin will no doubt be the under dog,

 

I don't think so.

I can not see how the Hounds can be the favorite with an All State player not playing and the home court advantage to the Cards. I could be wrong, but the Cards have a pretty good record in games played at South Laurel under Coach Wright. No doubt the Hounds can win, but they better be ready for a battle.

 

Les, my seat is about as close to the Hound bench as yours. You may have me confused with someone else.

Ummm, Bubba, you know high school basketball, South graduated 95 percent of their points from last year, and yes, Corbin should be favored by 10 without Crawford.

And yes, sometimes I do sit close to Corbin's bench :)

I hope you are correct. Hounds need to end the draught.

Am I mistaken or did I hear correctly at the game tonight that Vince Gill would be at the Corbin South game? Who in the world from Corbin has connections to Vince Gill if anyone?

Is Corbin bringing Vince Gill? Because the game is at South Laurel.

I have no idea who is bringing him or if someone is just acting a fool talking nonsense. I just heard someone say, Vince Gill is coming to the game Friday. I'd say it was just people being silly or I misheard them. That'd be something to see the high pitched one at a Corbin/South game though.

Maybe Coach P asked him to sit on the bench in an effort to match the number of coaches that Steve Wright has with him?

 

Good luck Hounds! Beat the Cards!

Maybe Coach P asked him to sit on the bench in an effort to match the number of coaches that Stever Wright has with him?

 

Good luck Hounds! Beat the Cards!

 

now that's funny. Heck, Roscoe Denney ahd a CD out at one time. Maybe he has connections.

Corbin by 10.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.