Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset vs. Rockcastle Co. predictions

Featured Replies

Friday. Boys play at 6 and the girls play immediately afterwards. Predictions?

 

Somerset -65

Rockcastle-54

Somerset 75 Rockcastle 61

 

Why are we talking about this game already. Doesn't Somerset play Casey Co.on Tuesday?

Should be a good game...how is Somerset this year?

  • Author
Somerset 75 Rockcastle 61

 

Why are we talking about this game already. Doesn't Somerset play Casey Co.on Tuesday?

 

As far as I know this is Rockcastle's next game.

My bad Rockcastle, I understand now. My comment was aimed more at Somerset

 

Somerset had better be focused on Tuesday nights game with Casey.

Rockcastle seems to always play Somerset tough. I'll take the Jumpers on the road 58-50.

Somerset 61-52.

Allow me to be the lone spoil in the coil :D

 

Rockcastle 75-Somerset 71

 

After the Jumpers performance last night against Casey County I'd say Coach Thacker will have them ready to play friday night!

someset 70

rockcastle 52

  • Author
After the Jumpers performance last night against Casey County I'd say Coach Thacker will have them ready to play friday night!

 

On the flip-side, Rockcastle is coming off of their first win of the season, so their spirits are finally lifted. They have had so many games that they have blown the lead in, lets hope they can get a lead and hold it in this game.

 

Allow me to be the first to say that beating Somerset will be an uphill battle. I hope the Rockets have their climbing gear on ;)

After the Jumpers performance last night against Casey County I'd say Coach Thacker will have them ready to play friday night!

 

I would have to agree with you. I think a refocused Somerset wins in a close one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.