Knoxville Catholic 66 Corbin 64

Corbin took the lead at halftime by 7 but slowly loss focus. Knoxville Catholic is a very well coached team. With all due respect to the players, you can tell they are not the most athletic bunch but they play hard, tough on D, and run their plays very well. Corbin played a very poor game but in all honesty, even as a Corbin fan I'll admit that they were given every chance to win by the referees tonight. Kudos to the Fighting Irish for coming into Corbin and playing a sound game and defeating a fine team and 3 one sided officials.

You can tell Corbin is a very good team but they do miss Crawford a lot. They also seemed to forget about Aaron Manns in the post. He was having his way and getting open but they wouldn't look to him. I would also like to see more Cashen on the floor. His toughness and the ability to be physical is a huge asset.

Big disappointment from the Hounds tonight. I agree seems like the post was open and many time the ball was not thrown in there. Coach P will have to adjust some attitudes in the next few days if the Hounds are going to compete with the likes of South Laurel on the road.

Corbin took the lead at halftime by 7 but slowly loss focus. Knoxville Catholic is a very well coached team. With all due respect to the players, you can tell they are not the most athletic bunch but they play hard, tough on D, and run their plays very well. Corbin played a very poor game but in all honesty, even as a Corbin fan I'll admit that they were given every chance to win by the referees tonight. Kudos to the Fighting Irish for coming into Corbin and playing a sound game and defeating a fine team and 3 one sided officials.

You can tell Corbin is a very good team but they do miss Crawford a lot. They also seemed to forget about Aaron Manns in the post. He was having his way and getting open but they wouldn't look to him. I would also like to see more Cashen on the floor. His toughness and the ability to be physical is a huge asset.

I have to agree with you.

Corbin decided to go one on one time after time with much success........other than getting to the foul line way too much in my opinion. Coach P. sure was not happy and I'm sure you will see a better effort tonight from the HOunds.

The one kid on Catholic(#14)was a player. He took the ball wherever he wanted and knew when to shoot and when to pass(hopefully something Corbin will pick up on), he also made it very difficult on Johnson to get any good looks at the basket.