Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knoxville Catholic 66 Corbin 64

Featured Replies

Corbin took the lead at halftime by 7 but slowly loss focus. Knoxville Catholic is a very well coached team. With all due respect to the players, you can tell they are not the most athletic bunch but they play hard, tough on D, and run their plays very well. Corbin played a very poor game but in all honesty, even as a Corbin fan I'll admit that they were given every chance to win by the referees tonight. Kudos to the Fighting Irish for coming into Corbin and playing a sound game and defeating a fine team and 3 one sided officials.

 

You can tell Corbin is a very good team but they do miss Crawford a lot. They also seemed to forget about Aaron Manns in the post. He was having his way and getting open but they wouldn't look to him. I would also like to see more Cashen on the floor. His toughness and the ability to be physical is a huge asset.

Big disappointment from the Hounds tonight. I agree seems like the post was open and many time the ball was not thrown in there. Coach P will have to adjust some attitudes in the next few days if the Hounds are going to compete with the likes of South Laurel on the road.

Who called the game?

Corbin took the lead at halftime by 7 but slowly loss focus. Knoxville Catholic is a very well coached team. With all due respect to the players, you can tell they are not the most athletic bunch but they play hard, tough on D, and run their plays very well. Corbin played a very poor game but in all honesty, even as a Corbin fan I'll admit that they were given every chance to win by the referees tonight. Kudos to the Fighting Irish for coming into Corbin and playing a sound game and defeating a fine team and 3 one sided officials.

 

You can tell Corbin is a very good team but they do miss Crawford a lot. They also seemed to forget about Aaron Manns in the post. He was having his way and getting open but they wouldn't look to him. I would also like to see more Cashen on the floor. His toughness and the ability to be physical is a huge asset.

 

I have to agree with you.

 

Corbin decided to go one on one time after time with much success........other than getting to the foul line way too much in my opinion. Coach P. sure was not happy and I'm sure you will see a better effort tonight from the HOunds.

 

The one kid on Catholic(#14)was a player. He took the ball wherever he wanted and knew when to shoot and when to pass(hopefully something Corbin will pick up on), he also made it very difficult on Johnson to get any good looks at the basket.

Only one thing to say . . . P. U. Or in the famous words of an old country song ( I may be dating myself here) I would write you a letter but I can't spell YUCK!:irked:

Who called the game?

 

Good question. Anybody got an answer?

  • Author
Good question. Anybody got an answer?

Dave and Dave I listened to them.:p Really I know you mean who were the officals but what does that matter?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.