Burgin 61 Williamsburg 56

Well, Coach Robinson sarted the 8th grader against burgin.Was that a smart move? I think it was i mean he had 11 points and only 2 turn overs. came up with a big 3 in the finals min. to cu down on the burgin bulldogs. I think this kid has great potental to be a good young player and help contribute to the jackets. The closest game the jackets hav played this year is when barton has started..Whats your guys opimion?

Jacket players need to suck it up and listen to their coach. With good attitude and effort things can change. Otherwise the outcomes will not be positive. It comes down to playing hard and giving all you got. Regardless of who starts or who subs, the team should come first. Parents need to stay out of things and let the kids and staff get things on the right track.

Jacket players need to suck it up and listen to their coach. With good attitude and effort things can change. Otherwise the outcomes will not be positive. It comes down to playing hard and giving all you got. Regardless of who starts or who subs, the team should come first. Parents need to stay out of things and let the kids and staff get things on the right track.

Amen! The choir needs to join in. This team is definetly underachieving. The pieces are there but they are not fitting togeather.

Coach R is a super guy. He loves the school and has the Orange and White in his blood. Give him sometime and some players who feel the same and things will get better. Rome was not built in a day and the Bball program did not fall in one season....it was about three to be exact. It is much harder to build a decent program after it has been leveled out. No feeder programs, no summer camps, no off season work ethic were all part of the equation when Coach R took over. Be patient and supportive of him. He will grow and will make a fine coach that the school can be proud of.

Coach R is a super guy. He loves the school and has the Orange and White in his blood. Give him sometime and some players who feel the same and things will get better. Rome was not built in a day and the Bball program did not fall in one season....it was about three to be exact. It is much harder to build a decent program after it has been leveled out. No feeder programs, no summer camps, no off season work ethic were all part of the equation when Coach R took over. Be patient and supportive of him. He will grow and will make a fine coach that the school can be proud of.

Bubba is a wise man, great post...

I've said it before and firmly believe that the previous regieme set Williamsburg back several years. Coach Robinson has his hands full. He needs someone desperately to step up and be a leader, and I'm just not sure that he has anyone who can or will.