Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Drew - Richmond KY/Ashland Native

Featured Replies

  • Author

Except I dont really care becaues they wont be reading this I dont think, and if someone on this board went to school with them, they wouldn't know it if I didnt change it.

Originally posted by drew0422

Except I dont really care becaues they wont be reading this I dont think, and if someone on this board went to school with them, they wouldn't know it if I didnt change it.

 

They could if they had a little help, from let's see:sssh: ME:D ;)

Drew, you are following the path of my wife.

 

My wife grew up in Ashland until she was 14 then her family moved to Richmond where she graduated from Model.

 

Welcome to the site.

  • Author

I never actually lived in Ashland, but that is where my entire family is from. I lived in Lexington until I was 10 and then moved to Richmond. Thanks for the welcome though!

 

DREW

Drew, did you play the other day in the basketball courts under the football field down here at EKU. I know there was some Model students in there playing I didn't know if you were one of them.

Originally posted by Mongoose

Drew, did you play the other day in the basketball courts under the football field down here at EKU. I know there was some Model students in there playing I didn't know if you were one of them.

Do you go there often Mongoose? I am there about 3 times a week.
Originally posted by 3wishes

Do you go there often Mongoose? I am there about 3 times a week.

 

Not real often, sometimes I go run in there and shoot a few hoops after I get done working out. Mainly I'm in the back in either one of the weightrooms. I go over there from about 3-5 Monday-Thursday. You can't miss me, I normally have my Irish hat on and with someone that looks just like me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.