Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central 85 Jackson Co. 75

Featured Replies

I thought it had been decided several years ago that it would be Knox Central. I don't see it being played at a gym with less than 2,000 seats.

 

Isn't the old Knox Central gym bigger than the new one?

To answer your question, no it hasn't been decided yet, I have a story in the paper tommorrow, and the new Central gym is smaller than the old one.

  • Author
To answer your question, no it hasn't been decided yet, I have a story in the paper tommorrow, and the new Central gym is smaller than the old one.

 

Then why not use the old one I assume it is still in great shape and would be somewhat of a netural site?

Jackson County is team that seems to under achieve. Not taking anything from Knox Central.

 

I have heard this about the generals the last couple of years.

The Miler kid sounds like a horse. I can't wait to see him this year. Les after reading your column today I wanted to know who designed Lynn Camp's gym. Why would you build a gym to small to host the district in otherwise great facilities?

No clue.

  • Author
The Miler kid sounds like a horse. I can't wait to see him this year. Les after reading your column today I wanted to know who designed Lynn Camp's gym. Why would you build a gym to small to host the district in otherwise great facilities?

Maybe the powers to be at the time thought it would be good to give Knox Central a home court advantage every other year like the article states. Is this right to LC? NO! Could this happen? Guess we have to wait and see.

I heard somewhere they were running out of money and cut corners on the gym. It could also be the state made them build a small gym. That is why Knox Central's old gym is bigger than the new one.

  • Author
I heard somewhere they were running out of money and cut corners on the gym. It could also be the state made them build a small gym. That is why Knox Central's old gym is bigger than the new one.

Maybe, but not likely, it would make for a good excuse though. The new KC gym may be smaller than the old one but if you have been there it is an awsome place and plenty big enough as well.

A few hundred seats can make a difference. The gym was packed for the Barbourville-Knox Central game in the district tourney last year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.