Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eric Gordon out for UK game?

Featured Replies

IU is playing LSOTP tonight and EJ just went down and looked to be in a lot of pain.

 

Not sure of the details, I will post them when I get them, but he sat out the last 7 minutes of the 1st half tonight.

 

It appeared to be a back or a tailbone injury after landing funny on it.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you stop playing mind games with them?:lol:

"I think I fractured me coccyx!"

  • Author

He has not returned in the 2nd half either.

 

Still no details.

  • Author

EJ is not even on the bench.

 

"Bruised backside"

 

Insert joke here...

EJ is not even on the bench.

 

"Bruised backside"

 

Insert joke here...

 

 

Why would anyone joke about it?

  • Author
Why would anyone joke about it?

He hurt his butt, even I think it's funny.

 

I'm assuming with a "bruised butt" he'll be okay. :thumb:

 

I hope....

EJ is not even on the bench.

 

"Bruised backside"

 

Insert joke here...

 

Maybe I've missed something....What does EJ stand for?

  • Author
Maybe I've missed something....What does EJ stand for?

He's a Jr.

 

Eric Gordon, Jr.

 

Been his nickname for a long time.

He's a Jr.

 

Eric Gordon, Jr.

 

Been his nickname for a long time.

 

Got ya. :thumb:

 

Never knew that...

I've never heard of shortening Jr. to just 'J'.

  • Author
I've never heard of shortening Jr. to just 'J'.

I'll let him know you don't like it.

I'll let him know you don't like it.

 

Please do. Anyone who assigns a nickname to himself has to be questioned, anyway.

Please do. Anyone who assigns a nickname to himself has to be questioned, anyway.

 

I agree....:thumb:

  • Author
Please do. Anyone who assigns a nickname to himself has to be questioned, anyway.
How do you know he gave it to himself?

 

No one said that. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.