Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Lincoln County Updates

Featured Replies

This thread is for game updates and in-game discussion only!

 

Please direct all pre/post-game discussions to the appropriate threads. We will close this thread at the conclusion of the game and post a final score thread.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands up 8-0 and driving deep in Lincoln territory.......................................................

 

 

TD Highlands as I am typing

15-0 Highlands has not thrown a pass.

6:48 1 qt

2 offensive series, 2 touchdowns.

Highlands is as good as advertised, if not better.

Cecil!~

Touchdown!

 

22-0:sleep:

Any new updates?

 

Still 15-0. 91 yard TD run by Highlands.

 

22-0 Highlands

HHS=too many weapons.

 

Wow, I am thoroughly impressed.

Twice tonight as I have been typing an update, Highlands scored.:lol::lol:

 

This game is getting ugly fast.

Who has scored HHS' TDs?

Who has scored HHS' TDs?

 

I apologize for not having details. I'm not able to commit my full attention to the radio due to other things going on and I'm also getting scoring updates via phone concerning the Frankfort/Beechwood game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.