UNC 73 BYU 63

youknowme

So is UNC one of your many "favorite" teams in basketball?

Yeah. Last year I was a Florida fan and now UNC is #1 so I like them.

I have been a North Carolina basketball fan FOR A LONG TIME and I ALWAYS will be. So it's all funny guys I really don't care anymore. Every single one of you know it ALL and you are ALWAYS right. It's all so funny guys and it always has been. I mean I really DIE laughing when I see what you guys say. You should all be on ESPN because you guys know A LOT more than anyone else.

I have been a North Carolina basketball fan FOR A LONG TIME and I ALWAYS will be. So it's all funny guys I really don't care anymore. Every single one of you know it ALL and you are ALWAYS right. It's all so funny guys and it always has been. I mean I really DIE laughing when I see what you guys say. You should all be on ESPN because you guys know A LOT more than anyone else.

Geez....Somone needs a chill pill. :lol: I guess I should have used a smiley to let you know I was joking. I could care less what or how many teams you like.

:confused: