Saint Xavier vs. Meade County

BirdieCat

Who Wins?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

WEll maybe not - that Male is that tough this year. But it is still quite a feat - IMHO -to shut them down like Meade Co. did. I think they have earned and garnered some respect - until proven otherwise - even against the juggernaut known as 'X"

I as a Meade Co. fan want to thank those of you who reconize what hard work our kids have done this year.It means alot to the kids when they get on here and see others besides me reconizing what they have accomplished thus far.

St. X is a great team. Our boys are gonna come to play this game. 11 on 11 it's that simple. Meade has less pressure than X,we are supposed to lose. Our kids are hard headed like most teenagers out there, they just don't listen to what the adults say they are supposed to do, such as losing...Lots of love from Meade co. And again thanks for the support.

GO GREEN!!!!!:thumb:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I as a Meade Co. fan want to thank those of you who reconize what hard work our kids have done this year.It means alot to the kids when they get on here and see others besides me reconizing what they have accomplished thus far.

St. X is a great team. Our boys are gonna come to play this game. 11 on 11 it's that simple. Meade has less pressure than X,we are supposed to lose. Our kids are hard headed like most teenagers out there, they just don't listen to what the adults say they are supposed to do, such as losing...Lots of love from Meade co. And again thanks for the support.

GO GREEN!!!!!:thumb:

Believe me when I say this but St.X has nothing but respect for the Meade Co. football program and their season. Good luck tonight it is a shame someone has to lose this one. Go green & gold!