Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd/Greenup Updates

Featured Replies

I'm at work and cant find it on the radio. Anyone have any updates on the game ?

  • Author

Anyone ? I'd love to know the score of this one.

BC-20

GC-15

Almost the end of the 3rd quarter

I couldn't find it on radio either but I called someone at the game.

I can't believe no one is carrying this game...

I can't believe no one is carrying this game...

 

What this game no radio CRAZY!!!:confused::confused:

I can't believe no one is carrying this game...

 

I would say that It may be carried on delay after te Russell game on WLGC....Just a guess, not sure though. It is bad when this game is not carried live by anyone.

BC 26

GC 21

6 min to play in the 4th quarter

We have got 3 good ones going ...this one, Raceland/LCA and Russell/Mason...all are close games as of now anyway. :thumb:

  • Author

Keep the updates comin guys. I hate working on a Friday night. Especially when the playoffs are in town.

  • Author

Anyone hear anything else on this one ?

Greenup WINS on last play of the game WAY TO GO GREENUP!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.