Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How do the Camels look this year?

Featured Replies

Has anyone heard how the Camels Varsity is looking this year? What are the expectations? How many starters are back and who will there top players be? Any up and coming talent?

I'll say that they will be decent inside the district; but inside the region I wouldn't expect much.

I'll say that they will be decent inside the district; but inside the region I wouldn't expect much.

 

Tough Region to play in but he Camels should make some noise over the next few years. Mason generally runs this region so until they have some down years it will be tough.

I'll say that they will be decent inside the district; but inside the region I wouldn't expect much.

 

They will be the definite favorite to win the 37th district. The other teams in the district lost a ton of talent to graduation. I look for the Camels to possibly make it to the semi-finals of the region.

They are the favorite in the 37th this year. They should get better as the year goes on as the players adjust to the new style of play and mind-set brought in by Coach Code.

They are the favorite in the 37th this year. They should get better as the year goes on as the players adjust to the new style of play and mind-set brought in by Coach Code.

 

I have to agree here. There will definitely be some growing pains early, but I believe that the Camels are probably the favorites. (I say that but I don't know what Scott HS has)

I have to agree here. There will definitely be some growing pains early, but I believe that the Camels are probably the favorites. (I say that but I don't know what Scott HS has)

 

Scott lost a ton of talent(which includes all five starters) to graduation. This will be a rebuilding year for the Eagles.

Coach Code will have the camels on top in a hurry. His teams are always tough!!!

Coach Code will have the camels on top in a hurry. His teams are always tough!!!

 

This is his first year as a head coach... You may be thinking of his brother.

They are the favorite in the 37th this year. They should get better as the year goes on as the players adjust to the new style of play and mind-set brought in by Coach Code.

 

 

They certainly hae more returning contributors than anyone in the 37th, and are rightfully the favorite. It will be interesting to see how they respond to Coach Code's more demanding physical/defensive-minded style of play, especially the older guys who were used to a less demanding style? Haven't seen their schedule yet--Are they traveling to any tourneys?

Scott lost a ton of talent(which includes all five starters) to graduation. This will be a rebuilding year for the Eagles.

 

Both Scott and Brossart, who've been the cream of the crop in the 37th the last couple years. lost a ton to graduation. It will be interesting to see how both shape up by mid-to-late season, once the new players get some varsity seasoning. Guessing both coaching staffs will get maximum effort out of their troops, and one or both will pull a few upsets along the way! Brossart's defensive intensity should keep them in a few games, and Coach Carr's teams always play tough!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.