Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Equipment Preference

Featured Replies

  • Author
Funny, funny...:banana:
Is any of the equipment mentioned, being used by the program you're at now. How has the fall conditioning gone for you.

We use the Adidas dry-fits for all of our uniforms and I want to say that we use the Rawlings catcher's gear as well. My school is working on a deal with Adidas so most of our equipment/uniforms are through them.

 

And conditioning has went really well. The team looks pretty solid and I really think we will compete this year! How has everything looked back in your neck of the woods?

  • Author
We use the Adidas dry-fits for all of our uniforms and I want to say that we use the Rawlings catcher's gear as well. My school is working on a deal with Adidas so most of our equipment/uniforms are through them.

 

And conditioning has went really well. The team looks pretty solid and I really think we will compete this year! How has everything looked back in your neck of the woods?

Sounds good and if we can get any of this equipment, would be even better.

 

Keep working hard and remind those other guys, to continue their efforts also. Best of luck and keep us updated....:thumb:

I know a lot of kids like to "feel" the bat so they'd rather not use batting gloves. Personally, I was only a fan of wearing a glove under my fielders glove, to make it fit better. I love the feel of a bat in my bare hands...

 

I like to do that too, even is we are just soft tossing in the backyard. I feels like my glove is going to fall off if I don't have a glove under.

I dont know if any of you are familiar with the Anderson Techzilla, but I have seen first hand the performance of pretty much every top-end bat (except the new Mattingly Beast.) and this bat just absolutely blows the others out of the water.It is a end loaded bat and takes a little while to get used to but when they do,WOW!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.