Ohio Playoff Games at Paul Brown Stadium

Games at Paul Brown Stadium would be Saturday's St. Xavier-Elder winner against the winner of Princeton-Centerville, and the winner of Colerain-Clayton Northmont against the winner of Moeller-Sycamore.

One game would be at 2 p.m. and the other at 5 p.m. on Saturday Nov. 10.

Tickets (Good for both games):

$6 students

$10 Adults (pre-sale)

$12 at Gate

Games at Paul Brown Stadium would be Saturday's St. Xavier-Elder winner against the winner of Princeton-Centerville, and the winner of Colerain-Clayton Northmont against the winner of Moeller-Sycamore.

One game would be at 2 p.m. and the other at 5 p.m. on Saturday Nov. 10.

Tickets (Good for both games):

$6 students

$10 Adults (pre-sale)

$12 at Gate

Finally some good football at Paul Brown Stadium.

If Louisville is no longer able to host the Kentucky State Playoffs due to U of L scheduling and if Kentucky is unable to schedule due to its grass concerns... I still think PBS would be the best fit for Kentucky football. It's not like a Kentucky football team has never played there before.

Can't think of a better message it would send to Lexington and Louisville Chamber of Commerce, respective universities that use the venue for recruiting purposes and to the KHSAA .

If Louisville is no longer able to host the Kentucky State Playoffs due to U of L scheduling and if Kentucky is unable to schedule due to its grass concerns... I still think PBS would be the best fit for Kentucky football. It's not like a Kentucky football team has never played there before.

Can't think of a better message it would send to Lexington and Louisville Chamber of Commerce, respective universities that use the venue for recruiting purposes and to the KHSAA .

I personally witnessed a Kentucky team that played there. Highlands against Elder. I believe that they even got on the field when it was brand new and prior to the Bengals playing a regular season game on it. Just visit the Price Hill Chili, they have a Huge Pic of the stadium from that game where we were robbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!