Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter's Coach

Featured Replies

Many high school coaches will coach their entire career and never look across the field facing a coach with over 300 career victories.

 

East Carter's Coach Baldwin, in his first season as head coach, has done this twice already! (Coach McGlone and Coach Haywood)

 

That should serve as an invaluable football lesson for Coach Baldwin, his staff, and his players. Just think that one day both of those legends were in their 20's coaching their first teams and look where they are now.

 

Best of luck to Coach Baldwin and staff.

Coach Baldwin is a very bright football mind. He is great with the kids and gets the most out of his players. I look for him to have a very long and successful coaching career and I wish him nothing but the best. A very classy coach on the sideline. Last night during a penalty filled night he never complained one time. He took the explanation from the officials and he coached his players. Aaron will someday reach the 300 mark, it's only a matter of time.

300 wins means a guy has to coach for 30 years and average 10 wins a season.

 

Coaching 30 years might be a more difficult feat to accomplish than winning an average of 10 a year.

 

I doubt if you added the amount of wins by both schools in Carter Co over the last 30 years that the wins would equal 300. It might but probably not more than 350.

Agreed. 300 wins would be tough to predict for any coach.

300 wins means a guy has to coach for 30 years and average 10 wins a season.

 

Coaching 30 years might be a more difficult feat to accomplish than winning an average of 10 a year.

 

I doubt if you added the amount of wins by both schools in Carter Co over the last 30 years that the wins would equal 300. It might but probably not more than 350.

 

I was just trying to give the man a compliment. It isn't etched in stone that he will be at East for the next 30 years nor that he will win 300 games. The point was that I think he has a bright future as a coach, that's all. It is very possible that he will move on to a more successful program and I feel that he will eventually. Just my opinion.

I was just trying to give the man a compliment. It isn't etched in stone that he will be at East for the next 30 years nor that he will win 300 games. The point was that I think he has a bright future as a coach, that's all. It is very possible that he will move on to a more successful program and I feel that he will eventually. Just my opinion.

 

And some of those old coaches got to play 11 regular season games and then a 3 game road to get to the Carpet??? Of course only one of the fore mentioned coaches got to the "Carpet" in that format:devil:

 

Good Luck to East:thumb:

Could not agree more with you flyin in the flag. I think if the people in grayson knew what we have up there in this coaching staff, we wouldnt be hearing all of the complaining. These coaches truly care about the future of the kids and the East Carter program and they want to continue on what coach Damron started and even bigger things. I for one hope that we can keep this staff together for many years to come.

 

WAR RAIDERS!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.