Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson County 21 Marion County 19

Featured Replies

IS Anderson for real? 9-0!!; Knocked off #3 in 4A Marion county.

Congrats on the 9-0 but after looking at the schedule, not many world beaters on tap.

I think Anderson is a very good team, it takes alot of work to be 9-0 and not have a let down. They beat Marion who has beat some decent teams and Oldham Co. who can sneak up on you. I am not sure who Anderson Co. will play in the play offs but I think they will be a tough out.

I think Anderson is a very good team, it takes alot of work to be 9-0 and not have a let down. They beat Marion who has beat some decent teams and Oldham Co. who can sneak up on you. I am not sure who Anderson Co. will play in the play offs but I think they will be a tough out.

 

First Round: South Oldham

Second Round: Jeffersontown/Oldham County winner (game would be at Anderson)

 

POTENTIALLY

Third Round: Owensboro/Hopkinsville/Christian County

Anderson will be a very tough out - Tough against the run and if Jacob Russell is hot, they're offense can put up alot of points.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.