Hazard 17 Lynn Camp 13

STRIKE3

The last time I was at LC, I witnessed a group of LC fans arguing with a 70 year old fan that was confined to a wheelchair. I have heard all of these LC fans talk about how bad other fans act, but I will say the one and only time I was ever there, they were the worst.

Stand on the visitor side of field at Hazard if you think its bad at Lynn Camp. I will be the first to admit Lynn Camp fans are far from angels, Hazard isn't any better. That's part of the game, yes its sad.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time I was at LC, I witnessed a group of LC fans arguing with a 70 year old fan that was confined to a wheelchair. I have heard all of these LC fans talk about how bad other fans act, but I will say the one and only time I was ever there, they were the worst.

Yea I remember that guy, we had problems with 90 year old father on a walker and his 50 yr old younger brother in a plastic bubble too.lol

Thats terrible man! are fans arent angles by no means but we dont pic on the vulnerable.

Guys, here is Rule #9....

9. No discussion of ANY criminal behavior (charged or uncharged) in the high school forums. Discussion of adult criminal behavior is permitted in all non-high school forums. However, discussion of criminal behavior by juveniles (anyone under 18) is never permitted anywhere on BGP.