Russell/Raceland Updates

oldrambler

The "Rail Cities Bowl" is about to get underway, is Senior Night in Raceland as well. Raceland is also honoring Campbell Elementry Principal Greg Dowdy who will be retiring next week from many years of service for the Raceland-Worthington School System. Mr. Dowdy will be an "honorary" coach for the Rams tonight, he played at Ashland under Herb Conley and was a member of one of the Tomcats state championship teams I belive. Greg has also coached in the past under Herb Conley.

Thank you to Mr. Greg Dowdy for his service and well wishes on his retirement.

Congrats to the Raceland Ram Football Senoirs on senior night.

Russell will be kicking to Raceland to start the game.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Dowdy is a great guy, as he was the coach for Putnam Jr. High when I was in the 7th grade, and Coles-Putnam Middle school in it's first year of existence when I was in the 8th grade. He has definitely put in a lot of years of service, and deserves to be honored. Congrats to Coach Dowdy on his retirement. :thumb::thumb:

Coach Dowdy is a great guy, as he was the coach for Putnam Jr. High when I was in the 7th grade, and Coles-Putnam Middle school in it's first year of existence when I was in the 8th grade. He has definitely put in a lot of years of service, and deserves to be honored. Congrats to Coach Dowdy on his retirement. :thumb::thumb:

:thumb: I agree and am proud to say that he one of my very best friends.