Perry Central/Harlan predictions

Athlete7

Who wins  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

PCC wins.....however the playoffs are a different story....this may be the weekest district in 5A. Under the old format your district would go 0-4, now someone has to win two games. So a deep run is not what it use to be, thanks to the KHSAA we can start counting after 2.:devil:

You mean to tell me that they are running the DUFF 53 defense and allowing 40 or more points a game. NO WAY. Duffs team would never allow that many points. Maybe about 35 a game but never 40 or more. They need to get Duff back out.

What PCC has shown in the film we've watched is a 4-4 defense. Now, I may be mistaken, but four down linemen; two over the guards and two the move around the C gap sounds like a forty front to me. And, with four linebackers stacked behind them, that just doesn't sound like a 5-3 to me. However, not to get off subject, anybody heared any news about Roskopf from Lynn Camp?

Who will win this one?

I'll take PCC by 5 TD's.

Go Dores.

Also, I heard a rumor that Kevin Duff was making a comeback as defensive coordinator. With Duffs big 53 defense PCC could get deep into the playoffs. :dancingpa

But yet you are 1 of 2 people who voted for Harlan...:confused::lol:

What PCC has shown in the film we've watched is a 4-4 defense. Now, I may be mistaken, but four down linemen; two over the guards and two the move around the C gap sounds like a forty front to me. And, with four linebackers stacked behind them, that just doesn't sound like a 5-3 to me. However, not to get off subject, anybody heared any news about Roskopf from Lynn Camp?

Torn ACL, out for the season.