Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 2 CovCath 1

Featured Replies

Refs were terrible. Ryle gets warnings all night and CovCath gets yellow cards.... But oh well great career Peter and good luck in college. And good luck ryle bring state to nky.

Refs were terrible. Ryle gets warnings all night and CovCath gets yellow cards.... But oh well great career Peter and good luck in college. And good luck ryle bring state to nky.
Bet he has never been a High School soccer ref . Good luck Raiders at State .

Congrats to Ryle. Best of Luck. Stay away from the staff.

Refs were terrible. Ryle gets warnings all night and CovCath gets yellow cards.... But oh well great career Peter and good luck in college. And good luck ryle bring state to nky.

 

Man is there an echo? You sound like HowieBW! Excuses!!!

Refs were terrible. Ryle gets warnings all night and CovCath gets yellow cards.... But oh well great career Peter and good luck in college. And good luck ryle bring state to nky.

 

:sleep:

 

 

I thought the refs did a pretty nice job tonight. Ryle was obviously the better team.

So is there a for sure date and time for the next game featuring Ryle vs. GRC? I've heard tomorrow and then I've heard Thursday...

Thursday I believe.

So is there a for sure date and time for the next game featuring Ryle vs. GRC? I've heard tomorrow and then I've heard Thursday...

 

Thursday at Town and Country. Im not sure about the time, Ill check and get back.

Thursday at Town and Country. Im not sure about the time, Ill check and get back.

 

I can't attend the game tonight...really hope that someone will give updates. Or if you are going to the game PM me and I will give you my cell # and I will give the updates. THANKS:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.