October 21, 200718 yr I meant to start Bironas. Do I get a mulligan? 6 for 6, you have to be bumming:lol:
October 21, 200718 yr I really wish Maroney would have gotten more than 6 carries and that Roy Williams would have gotten more than 3 catches.
October 21, 200718 yr Author Scores at 6:30 CST Louisa Lumber (59 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (51 pts) Auxier RiverRats (107 pts) at Paintsville Pythons (56 pts) Florence Fighters (56 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (48 pts) Louisville Legends (40 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (61 pts) Grayson County Swamptrash (53 pts) at East End Evolution (55 pts) Richmond Outsiders (83 pts) at Shelby Cards (68 pts) - Final Possum Trot WarHogs (62 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (45 pts) West Kentucky Rams (8 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (76 pts)
October 21, 200718 yr I'll listen to offers for Laurence Maroney and Jay Cutler. I've got Jay Cutler--what are you , my agent?
October 21, 200718 yr I take solice in knowing I won the bench battle this week with Bironas on the pine.
October 22, 200718 yr I've got Jay Cutler--what are you , my agent? :laugh::laugh::laugh: I need a good WR anyone willing to trade me MOSS. Im sure his owner wont mind.
October 22, 200718 yr Author Sunday Scores Louisa Lumber (63 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (51 pts) - Lumber Wins Auxier RiverRats (107 pts) at Paintsville Pythons (56 pts) Florence Fighters (56 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (59 pts) - Final Louisville Legends (40 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (61 pts) Grayson County Swamptrash (70 pts) at East End Evolution (55 pts) Richmond Outsiders (83 pts) at Shelby Cards (68 pts) - Final Possum Trot WarHogs (67 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (45 pts) West Kentucky Rams (54 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (83 pts)
October 22, 200718 yr Author Playing Monday Night Auxier RiverRats (107 pts) at Paintsville Pythons (56 pts) Pythons - PK Adam Vinatieri IND Louisville Legends (40 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (61 pts) Legends - RB Fred Taylor JAC and the Jacksonville "D" Thuggs - WR Dennis Northcutt JAC Grayson County Swamptrash (70 pts) at East End Evolution (55 pts) Evolution - WR Marvin Harrison IND Possum Trot WarHogs (67 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (45 pts) Wings - QB Peyton Manning IND , TE Ben Utecht IND, and the - Indianapolis "D" West Kentucky Rams (54 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (83 pts) Rams - RB Maurice Jones-Drew JAC and WR Reggie Wayne IND SubVets - TE Dallas Clark IND
October 22, 200718 yr Author I'll listen to offers for Laurence Maroney and Jay Cutler.Trade offer sent
October 22, 200718 yr I've got Jay Cutler--what are you , my agent? Are you sure your in the right league? Check your facts next time. Last time I checked, I own the Brush Creek Rusty Ankles and my backup quarterback is Jay Cutler of the Denver Broncos. I remember picking him. Read it and weep. http://football31.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=66389&O=105
October 22, 200718 yr I had more points on my bench than I had starting. Who knew Jessie Chatman would go for 13 :lol: and that Walter would outscore Roy Williams.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.