Eminence 28 Bishop Brossart 8

BGGreen

Final in what appears to be today's only KY high school game. Game a little closer than the final score indicates, and was tied 8-8 at the half. Good effort by both teams, with the Warriors having more size, speed and versitility in the end. Good luck to both the remainder of the season.

Final in what appears to be today's only KY high school game. Game a little closer than the final score indicates, and was tied 8-8 at the half. Good effort by both teams, with the Warriors having more size, speed and versitility in the end. Good luck to both the remainder of the season.

Mustangs should focus on this game next year (assuming they play again next year) as a game they can win.

Does anyone know if Eminence is planning on playing in the playoffs or ae they going to play 8-man tourney?
I understand that they are cancelling their 8 man post-season tournament, and will play in the KHSAA playoffs.

To AWNP: Brossart will make a return visit to Eminence next season. We played a J.V. game their last year in a typhoon.

The only game that will change on the Mustangs' 2008 schedule will be that we will drop the Louisville Shawnee game and it will be replaced by a game with Walton-Verona who will be playing their first varsity season in '08.

I understand that they are cancelling their 8 man post-season tournament, and will play in the KHSAA playoffs.

To AWNP: Brossart will make a return visit to Eminence next season. We played a J.V. game their last year in a typhoon.

The only game that will change on the Mustangs' 2008 schedule will be that we will drop the Louisville Shawnee game and it will be replaced by a game with Walton-Verona who will be playing their first varsity season in '08.

I don't know how senior-laden Eminence is this year but even if they are not it will remain a key game for Brossart. Walton-Verona will obviously be a winnable game too.

Does anyone know if Eminence is planning on playing in the playoffs or ae they going to play 8-man tourney?

Eminence has always planned on being in the playoffs, and are looking foward to it. They had Eight-Man on their orginial schedule in case they din't make the State playoffs and played one Eight-Man game (Evangel) this year at their request.

I don't know how senior-laden Eminence is this year but even if they are not it will remain a key game for Brossart. Walton-Verona will obviously be a winnable game too.

I don't think they were too "senior laden", although they did have several senior contributors. They had some good size in the lines with a couple 290+ kids and several in the 250 range. They start a freshman QB, and their main RB's are soph/jrs if memory serves. Agree BB should match up better with Eminence next year, along with Ludlow and Owen. Not sure what WV will have, but obviously a first year varsity team is just that.

I don't think they were too "senior laden", although they did have several senior contributors.
Only 7 of the 38 players on the Eminence roster are seniors.

Two key players will graduate this spring - Isiah Durrett and Nelson Hedges.

Hedges is about 60% of the Warrior offense this year - big, strong, running-back, while Durrett is a lightning quick scatback.

The QB - Dre Banta is a freshman and the primary receiver Ed Berry is a junior.

Only 7 of the 38 players on the Eminence roster are seniors.

Two key players will graduate this spring - Isiah Durrett and Nelson Hedges.

Hedges is about 60% of the Warrior offense this year - big, strong, running-back, while Durrett is a lightning quick scatback.

The QB - Dre Banta is a freshman and the primary receiver Ed Berry is a junior.

Thanks for straightening that out. For some reason I had Hedges as a junior?