Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sphire and crew rolling in GA!

Featured Replies

Sounds like they are on the right track. I would go watch them if they weren't 3 and a half hours away.

A lot Kentucky connections, on that coaching staff.

I always knew Sphire wanted to wear RED and BLACK!

I'm really proud of those guys! I owe Coach Sphire a lot personally. Coach Allen is as good as I've been around on the line and Coach Hobbs is as good as I've been around with WR's. Mo is a great guy too that I would have loved to coach with at some point. I've not suprised at all with what they have done but I am very proud of them all!

Here's the website for the North Gwinnett bulldogs!

 

http://www.ngfootball.org/

 

Any chance Sphire would ever come north again to coach?

17 coaches in the program? :eek:

 

Are they all coaches or are they just spectators like other programs?

I heard Sphire speak once about high school budgets for football. He handed out a budget he has at NG and it was something in the neighborhood of 450 G's. That is crazy. Of course it is Georgia.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.