Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Basketball Yearbook

Featured Replies

Not to take anything away from The Lady Panthers, but better without Ballinger? You must know something I don't.

 

The Panthers relied on Ballinger for ball handling, scoring, rebounding, shot blocking, and driving the bus. Not that they needed her to do all of these things all of the time but she was a super star and these type of athletes naturally fall into these roles. In short they were pretty one-dimensional. They had a lot of young talent that didn't get totally exposed last season and I think that talent is going to blossom this year and they will be very hard to beat come January. JMO!!!

  • Author

Here you go NKYBBDAD25..

 

1. DeSarae Chambers Mason Co.

2. Maggie Prewitt Montgomery Co.

3. Lacey Cline Mason Co

4. Molly Norton Bourbon Co

5. Erin Carmack Deming

6. Natalie Kelsch Pendleton Co.

7. Emily Hinkson Paris

8. Mackenzie Lee Montgomery CO.

9. Kasey Litzinger Mason Co.

10. Jewel Rogers Clark Co.

Thanks Lunatic not exactly the way I would have called it but it will sort itself out during the year.

  • Author

I do not know any of the teams that well, but from this it looks like Mason Co. is loaded.

I do not know any of the teams that well, but from this it looks like Mason Co. is loaded.

 

Mason is a good team! Hope they can win the region this year!

 

:ylsuper:

11th region ? thanks

  • Author

Coach K 11th region..

 

1. Natalie Novosel Lex Cath

2. Gwen Rucker Henry Clay

3. Kayla Moses Scott County

4. Chantell Presley Dunbar

5. Courtney Clifton Lex Christian

6. Brianna Green Lex Cath

7. Anna Martin Lex Christian

8. Pilar Walker Dunbar

9. Clara Mitchell Lex Christian

10 Madisen Webb Scott County

I do not know any of the teams that well, but from this it looks like Mason Co. is loaded.

 

Actually... those 3 in the top 10 are about all they have! Not much bench experience whatsoever. Only one other girl has significant varsity playing time. I don't really see that as being loaded, imo.

Thanks Lunatic1 !!

What about the 6th? Thanks

Since the 8th region is close to your heart Lunatic- I just read in todays's CJ that Lauren Jones guard from South Oldham High School committed to Austin Peay. :dancingpa

 

Is that the first commitment for the 8th region?

 

What about Gray from Shelby Co- any news on her?

  • Author

Crazy8s - by your name I thought you were from the 8th region.. Congratulations to Jones, she is a great player and seems to be a really nice person. I just wish she played for us.!

 

Here is the 6th region Are their twins at Iroquois?.

1. Tia Gibbs Butler

2. Ceira Ricketts Fairdale

3. Adia Mathies Iroquois

4. Whitney Hanley Bullitt East

5. Tara Hopper Butler

6. Asia Mathies Iroquois

7. Kayla Hickman Iroquois

8. Elizabeth Shuler Louisville Holy Cross

9. Erin Keith North Bullitt

10. Jersherra Willis PRP

Yes there are twins at Iroquois.

 

Crazy8's happens to be one of my favorite card games - I follow the 6,7,8 regions and some teams from the 9th. Big fan of the game and have watched many of these girls since they were little playing aau ball.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.