Another Greenup Co. Injury

Does anyone know what happened to #7 Craft and how he's doing? I was at the game but I'm not sure exactly what he injured or if he'll be out next week.

My prayers are with him, though, and of course with the others that were injured and are recovering. It was good to see them at the game, such an emotional night.

Does anyone know what happened to #7 Craft and how he's doing? I was at the game but I'm not sure exactly what he injured or if he'll be out next week.

My prayers are with him, though, and of course with the others that were injured and are recovering. It was good to see them at the game, such an emotional night.

Yes it was a hip lower back injury, Ithought coach left him to long he was struggling to walk and throwing in obvious pain ,did'nt have much on the ball. #6 is being moved back to quarterback, today at the jv. game at Symme's Valley, freshman did'nt do to bad in game Friday, he was 3-8, for 29 yds. He needs more arm strenghth, has trouble with the intermediate and long ball, was told by football mom 40, that #2 and #74, already sat out the KHSAA mandated 1 game but, cOACH Sammon's is holding them out of this game also, can you see the reason for this?:laugh:

Yes it was a hip lower back injury, Ithought coach left him to long he was struggling to walk and throwing in obvious pain ,did'nt have much on the ball. #6 is being moved back to quarterback, today at the jv. game at Symme's Valley, freshman did'nt do to bad in game Friday, he was 3-8, for 29 yds. He needs more arm strenghth, has trouble with the intermediate and long ball, was told by football mom 40, that #2 and #74, already sat out the KHSAA mandated 1 game but, cOACH Sammon's is holding them out of this game also, can you see the reason for this?:laugh:

I feel that our boys have been punished enough as a team this year, because of the way the season has gone. Coach Sammons should have punished those boys instead of making them sit and watch the other players running and practicing.What kind of punishment was that? Now they're out this week along with two of our other starters, I can't even begin to imagine how the team must feel. I'm so tired of seeing those boys put so much heart and dedication into the game and then be so upset by the results. Something needs to be done!!!!:fight:

I feel that our boys have been punished enough as a team this year, because of the way the season has gone. Coach Sammons should have punished those boys instead of making them sit and watch the other players running and practicing.What kind of punishment was that? Now they're out this week along with two of our other starters, I can't even begin to imagine how the team must feel. I'm so tired of seeing those boys put so much heart and dedication into the game and then be so upset by the results. Something needs to be done!!!!:fight:
I hear you, we are really thin at several position's, due to injuries, suspension's, player quitting, when team needed him most, his attitude, won't be missed, jv. team won, they are 4 and 1, some of those boy's, need to start get playing time, what do you think?

I hear you, we are really thin at several position's, due to injuries, suspension's, player quitting, when team needed him most, his attitude, won't be missed, jv. team won, they are 4 and 1, some of those boy's, need to start get playing time, what do you think?

I think they should get some playing time. Why is it that every year we've had these freshman amd jv teams go undefeated or almost undefeated, then they get with coach Sammons and you could never tell they were such good players, if you hadn't known it already? I just don't understand how you can go on losing and not change things to make it work, then when he finds something that works he changes it again. Like I said before, Something needs to be done! The boys have suffered so much, they deserve better!!!

If they had won every game, but the coach was a "donkey" would YOU feel better?? How coach Sammons punishes the boys is his decision as long as he is forthright and honest about it. I dont know the whole story,( and truth be known you dont either), but if one of my Players came back on the field and threw a helment after being ejected, he would not be on the team any longer.

As Major Pain would say (why dont you pop your "boobie" out the boys mouth and let him grow up). Just Kidding. I know as a parent that you want the best for your kids, but winning or losing should not determine that.

Sportmanship, Honesty, Loyalty, Pride, Heart and most of all Fun should be what Playing sports is all about not Wins or Losses.

If they had won every game, but the coach was a "donkey" would YOU feel better?? How coach Sammons punishes the boys is his decision as long as he is forthright and honest about it. I dont know the whole story,( and truth be known you dont either), but if one of my Players came back on the field and threw a helment after being ejected, he would not be on the team any longer.

As Major Pain would say (why dont you pop your "boobie" out the boys mouth and let him grow up). Just Kidding. I know as a parent that you want the best for your kids, but winning or losing should not determine that.

Sportmanship, Honesty, Loyalty, Pride, Heart and most of all Fun should be what Playing sports is all about not Wins or Losses.

You're right, it's not all about winning and losing! I know some of those boys personally and when you see them like I see them and to know that they've put their heart and soul into the game just to be let down by bad decisions(coaches choice) or have played their hardest and still get yelled at, but the ones who are coaches picks, even when they've not played the way they should, get nothing but praise, then maybe you could have an opinion. I'm on the inside so it's not like I'm just blowing smoke, I do see what goes on and I don't like it. How can it be fun for them when they know no matter what they do it isn;t good enough for some. Those boys that put so much into the game, just to get nothing back, in my book are the best and have no reason in this world to ever hang their heads. One day someone( for the Seniors it'll be their college coach) else will see the best in them rather than the worst.

If his punishments were forthright and honest, then # 74 wouldn't be suspened from ashland game, because he didn't throw a helmet. If the coach

want respect from the boys he should stand up for the players. Coachs choose always seems to benefit certain players, not necessary the team.

Agree with the The Man-ning, I don't agree with whats going on.

The only fun the boys seem to be having is on Monday JV night and Thursday Freshman night. How honest can you be when you tell a bunch of boys that no one walks in after the 1st week of school and then you bring 4 people in. There are many problems at GCHS but it isn't the boys or the lack of heart and pride.:cry: