Henry Co 40 Western Hills 22

80region

I didn't get there until 2nd half (left the carroll game early-what a barn burner!). WH was in it until late in the 3rd/early 4th. What was with the kid from WH getting thrown out at the end. I felt like the officials could have done a better job getting his coaches to get him out...never like to see a kid thrown out so close to the end of a game for what appeared to be no reason. Just my perspective from the track though. Anybody know the details on that one? Hard hitting game all the way around.

Congrats Wildcats! Offense showed some quick score capability. Defense again played well all but the final series of the first half. My prediction was right. Henry sitting in the catbird seat in the district. All other teams are chasing them. Cats have Carroll Friday and then travel to Spencer for the final district game. Keep your intensity and focus. You are on track to achieving your goal of becoming district champions. By the way I thought the officials did not have control of the game and that led to a bad cheap shot out of bounds on the Henry County sideline and the ejection of a W.H. player. Good luck Cats.