Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble Co / Carroll Co predictions

Who will win? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Carroll Co
      33%
    • Trimble Co
      66%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think Carroll gets off the snide this week with the upset over the Raiders.

Before I make my prediction...what is the word on Rose for this week? Will he play?

 

I know the kid and you're probably not going to keep him off the field but I can't see any way that he could be effective. He was in an awful lot of pain during the CAL game and it would take a miracle cure for him to be ready Friday night.

  • Author
I know the kid and you're probably not going to keep him off the field but I can't see any way that he could be effective. He was in an awful lot of pain during the CAL game and it would take a miracle cure for him to be ready Friday night.

 

Sorry to hear that...with that being said, I will just predict a Raider victory, no score included.

Well....I am hoping for a win.

 

Trimble is playing good ball so the Panthers will have to play well. I think it will be back and forth all night but the Panthers will pull it out.

 

I also think we will have a great Homecoming court! No offense taken Buttels, I understand TC is a good team. I could never bet against the Panthers though.

  • Author
Well....I am hoping for a win.

 

Trimble is playing good ball so the Panthers will have to play well. I think it will be back and forth all night but the Panthers will pull it out.

 

I also think we will have a great Homecoming court! No offense taken Buttels, I understand TC is a good team. I could never bet against the Panthers though.

 

I understand completely...you must always have faith in your own team! :thumb:

May not be the biggest game in the state tonight but you can bet these 2 teams will flat get after each other.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.