Corbin 47 Knott Co Central 8

As expected this one wasn't much of a game. Corbin went up 33-0 to end the first quarter and scored on the first drive of the second quarter to go up 40-0. From the 9:00 mark in the second quarter it was all JV and Freshmen teams. KCC played hard but were severely outmatched in this one. They got a late score late against some freshmen. Corbin's D played a solid game as I'm not sure if The Patriots had positive yardage against the starters. I don't know the stats but Cashen threw for 4 or 5 tds. The offensive numbers probably won't be too high as Corbin started about every drive inside KCC's 40.

This game provided some good rest for the first stringers because they will have a battle on their hands Friday as they travel to Lexington Christian. It should be a dandy between two powerful offenses.

As expected this one wasn't much of a game. Corbin went up 33-0 to end the first quarter and scored on the first drive of the second quarter to go up 40-0. From the 9:00 mark in the second quarter it was all JV and Freshmen teams. KCC played hard but were severely outmatched in this one. They got a late score late against some freshmen. Corbin's D played a solid game as I'm not sure if The Patriots had positive yardage against the starters. I don't know the stats but Cashen threw for 4 or 5 tds. The offensive numbers probably won't be too high as Corbin started about every drive inside KCC's 40.

This game provided some good rest for the first stringers because they will have a battle on their hands Friday as they travel to Lexington Christian. It should be a dandy between two powerful offenses.

Congratulations, Hounds! :thumb:

I agree, next week will be a good, tough test for both Corbin and LCA. Should be a dogfight (pun intended). We at LCA look forward to Friday, and wish you good health and good travels up here. See you then.