BGP Expansion League - Week Three

Godot

The Rabbit Hash Rowdies upset the king of the hill, the Louisville Wildcats today in Rabbit Hash. It was a solid team effort today, as no one player really stood head and above his other team mates. QB Jon Kitna of the Rowdies did score 28pts, but TJ who is your Momma also did an outstanding job of scoring 20pts as did rookie Adrian Peterson.

This is the second game that the Rabbit Hash Rowdies have scored one hundred points or more. Good job Rowdies, looking forward to the return match at the Ville Wildcats, later in the season....

The Rowdies will be welcoming the Sawville Gym Shoes to Boone Memorial Field next week. Gym Shoes, get your earplugs ready, as if you thought the Seattle Seahawks fans were loud, you haven't heard a Delta 747 Jet take off about 30 yards away.... They can be a tad loud.... :D

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rabbit Hash Rowdies upset the king of the hill, the Louisville Wildcats today in Rabbit Hash. It was a solid team effort today, as no one player really stood head and above his other team mates. QB Jon Kitna of the Rowdies did score 28pts, but TJ who is your Momma also did an outstanding job of scoring 20pts as did rookie Adrian Peterson.

This is the second game that the Rabbit Hash Rowdies have scored one hundred points or more. Good job Rowdies, looking forward to the return match at the Ville Wildcats, later in the season....

The Rowdies will be welcoming the Sawville Gym Shoes to Boone Memorial Field next week. Gym Shoes, get your earplugs ready, as if you thought the Seattle Seahawks fans were loud, you haven't heard a Delta 747 Jet take off about 30 yards away.... They can be a tad loud.... :D

:lol: Nice.

:rolleyes: :lol:

Sunday Scores

Cincinnati Spartan Warriors (49 pts) Banklick Swamp Gas (47 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (137 pts) Owensboro Oilers (93 pts) - Final

Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen (111 pts) Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (52 pts)

Sawville Gym Shoes (73 pts) Bellevue Thoroughbreds (62 pts)

Lagrange Lifers (71 pts) Junction City Jailcats (53 pts) - Final

Rabbit Hash Rowdies (113 pts) Louisville Wildcats (47 pts) - Final

Jungle Junkies (100 pts) Bushwood Country Club Gophers (75 pts) - Final

BG Trash Talkers (83 pts) Pikeville Red Dawgs (66 pts) - Final

I scored enough to beat 10 or 11 teams this week...just not the team I played. I'm looking at 0-4 with VY and Reggie Bush on bye weeks...I'm probably done for unless a miracle happens.

I'm pretty sure I play you.....LenDale White has a bye, and Steven Jackson is done for a couple weeks....I think it's going to be a battle for mediocrity. :lol:

I'm pretty sure I play you.....LenDale White has a bye, and Steven Jackson is done for a couple weeks....I think it's going to be a battle for mediocrity. :lol:

Well...at least Deuce is out...maybe it will force Bush to get the ball more...or make Aaron Stecker a valuable pickup.

I really need a W in a bad way. I finally had a good week, but was unfortunate to be playing one of the high scorers. That's the breaks.