Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pike Central 33 Boyd County 14

Featured Replies

Great win for the Hawks...I'm kind of surprised...great job!

I can't figure Boyd Co out.

I can't figure Boyd Co out.

 

Same here...If u ever do..let the rest of us know....:confused:

Way to go Hawks! Great win and keep improving. Who knows what may happen this season?

Hey look on the bright side for the next three weeks we play winless teams too. That is sad.

As always: "You win or lose by your line".

 

0-4 Boyd. Nuff said.

 

Agreed, but you have to adjust to your weeknesses and overcome with your talent. Getting your Line experienced and prepared is probably the hardest thing to do as a Coach. At the same point if it is not ready, then you have to work around it....Quick Offense..get out of the backfield and let your athletes win ballgames.

 

Lets get back to work and get a win next week.

Same here...If u ever do..let the rest of us know....:confused:

Its a team that seems to be suffering from multiple personalities.

Isn't PCC running the Hoover (Tony Franklin) offense this season?

Geez, I did not expect this. How are the BC fans feeling about Evans as coach?

Hey look on the bright side for the next three weeks we play winless teams too. That is sad.

 

The sad thing is that out of Boyds district, the only team to win a game is Rowan Co. and there lone win was over Morgan Co. This district is still a toss up but IMO the best team is probably Lawrence.

Geez, I did not expect this. How are the BC fans feeling about Evans as coach?

 

I can only speak for myself and I am not sure what the problem at Boyd is...but I will say that Lee is about as good of a person as you will find. I do know he has the Heart and Desire to win at Boyd. Like I said I am not involved in everyday affairs there, so I am not sure what is going on. I will leave that up to someone else inside the program to elaborate on that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.