Marion County 27 Harrison County 13

Marion goes to the Hilltop and takes it to the Thorobreds tonight. Harrison was lackluster at best from what I hear and had 4 or 5 fumbles. The Breds were outclassed in this one. Disappointing loss for the Thorobreds. The line has to protect and the offense must hold on to the ball. Take this loss and improve and make a positive out of the negative. Congrats to Martion County in a game I thought the Thorobreds could win.

Harrison county came out flat, they didnt have their minds in the game, Marion had some good speed. Harrison has a lot to fix before going into next week. The knights just came out ready and focused and the Breds didn't

I get so tired of hearing that a team came out flat. How can you come out flat for 1 game a week? That is just a sorry excuse for a team that is apparently over rated. If you can't be ready to perform once a week, then you need to be doing something else.

The Knights are a vastly improved program over the past 2-3 seasons, and they have done it quietly. They have some stellar players and will pound you. Anyone who underestimates them will lose.

They should have some stellar athletes being the only high school in the county.